Why Be a Member?
For a one-time fee of $50, individual members receive:
- Lifetime Membership with no annual premiums
- Part ownership in The Co-op Funeral Home of People's Memorial
- Access to discounted rates for cremation and burial plans at our Contracted Funeral Homes
- A 15% discount on a complete selection of caskets, urns, and services offered by the selected funeral home
- Free admission to Ducks in a Row, our popular education class on memorial planning and after-death options
- Forms and tools to identify your preferences and share your wishes with your family and loved ones
- A compassionate and trustworthy resource for all your questions about memorials, funerals, and other after-death arrangements
- An advocate for you at both the State and Federal levels
- The gift of a planned memorial to give to your loved ones
What happens if you move? Your membership is recognized by the national organization, Funeral Consumers Alliance. Most states have a local affiliate group similar to PMA. If you move, visit the FCA website to find a local group. If one exists, the local group will honor your membership and may charge a $15 transfer fee. If you're a snowbird and live part time in another state, your membership is reciprocal and will be honored if death occurs in that state. If a local FCA group doesn't exist in your new state, contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.325.0489.
Learn more by visiting the FAQ page.
Savings on pet services: Members receive a 15% discount on services at Resting Waters Aquamation: Seattle's Pet Funeral Home. Contact them for details and restrictions 206.708.0621.