These classes are available for purchase and are $5 for PMA members and $10 for nonmembers:
Death Careers Week 2022:
- What to Expect when You're Inspecting: Forensic Death Investigation 101 with Jesus Villa
- Social Work: Addressing Racial Disparities in Hospice with Nathan Yemane from YBG Healthcare
- Death Midwifery: Carework Over Capitalism with Lashanna Williams from A Sacred Passing and Leilani Maxera licensed clinical worker
- What's a Guy Like Me Doing in a Place Like This? Funeral Directing! with Chris Ronk from The Co-op Funeral Home
Green Funerals Week 2022:
- Advocating for Natural Organic Reduction with Katrina Spade from Recompose
- Greening Cemeteries with Brian Flowers, Heidi Hannapel, and Sara Brink
Get Organized 2022:
- Tackling the Emptying of a Home with Carla Hines from Bringing Order
- Emergency Digital Access: Creating a Digital Transition Plan with Bridget Agabra from Gentle Tech
Organ, Eye, and Tissue Donation with Rebecca Grossman from SightLife and Mary Graff from LifeCenter NW.
Death and the Gift of Life: How My Sister Saved Our Brother and Two Strangers with Sara Santiago.
These classes are free:
Ducks in a Row:
- Advance Directives for Healthcare with Bonnie Bizzell from Boann
- Funeral Options 2.0 with Beverly Tryk from PMA
- Estate Taxes Made Easy with attorney Tiffany Gorton
- What is Estate Planning? with Tiffany Gorton
- Estate Planning with attorney Elizabeth Jennings, and
- Estate Planning with Your Aging Loved One with attorney Elizabeth Jennings
Green Funerals Week 2020:
- Fact or Fiction?
- What is Natural Organic Reduction? with Anna Swenson from Recompose
- What is Aquamation? with Deon Strommer from First Call Mortuary Services
- What is Green Burial? with Brian Flowers from Moles Farewell Tributes
- The Environmental Impacts of Cremation with Beverly Tryk from PMA
I'm a new member, now what?
Pushing for Progress in the Funeral Industry: PMA's 2022 WA State Funeral Home Price Survey
What is Corneal Donation? with Rebecca Grossman from SightLife
What is a Death Doula? with Lashanna Williams from A Sacred Passing