How to Interview Like A Death Care Pro
Let's be honest...finding your place in the funeral service industry can be a very overwhelming experience. NO WORRIES, I am here to help you navigate your journey while achieving success with as little stress and difficulty as possible.
Joe'l Simone Anthony has worked in the industry for over 10 years in both private and corporate firms, cemeteries, and funeral homes. She has gained so much valuable experience and has developed this course specifically to share everything that she wishes someone would have shared with her when starting her career.
- Looking the Part
- The Best Times to Apply and Interview
- How to Make the Best First Impression
- How to Negotiate Compensation and Schedule
- 10 Questions You Must Ask About the Funeral Home
- Corporate -vs- Private Firms
- Celebrating Career Milestones
- How to Address Personal Concerns and Issues
- Setting Realistic Expectations with Your Management Team
This course is approved for 1.5 Continuing Education credits through the Academy for Professionals Funeral Service Practice (APFSP) in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.