Skip to main content

Create a legacy that will support families during the most difficult time of life

Ways to Support PMA

Legacy gifts sustain the education and advocacy work done by People's Memorial Association. You can include PMA in your will or living trust as the recipient of a gift or bequest. Here is sample language you can share with your attorney:

"I give ___% of my estate (or $___) to People's Memorial Education Fund, a Washington State nonprofit corporation. People's Memorial Education Fund's office is located at 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109."

People's Memorial Education Fund does business as People's Memorial Association. Our Federal Tax ID Number is 68-0621888.

Here are some of the ways you can make a gift or bequest to a charitable organization:

  • Charitable bequests and transfer-on-death gifts - usually donors choose this method because they consider their estates to be modest in size and they are simple to set up.
  • A percentage of your total estate - with this approach, your gift adjusts with the changes in the size of your estate.
  • The residue or a percentage of the residue of your estate.
  • After making gifts to your loved ones, you may designate the residue to a charitable organization. With this approach, your gift adjusts with the changes in the size of your estate.
  • A gift of a specific amount. 

Please let us know about your plans

By informing People's Memorial Association of your legacy gift, you give us the chance to thank you for your generosity and determine what is most important to you for the future of the organization. Please call us at 206.325.0489 or email us at 

Information on this website is not intended to be tax or legal advice applying to your specific situation. Advice from a qualified financial advisor should be sought when considering a gift.