Business and Group Memberships are a low-cost and highly valuable benefit you can provide your employees and members. Employees and members who feel prepared for the inevitable are more engaged and productive. Save your employees or members hundreds, even thousands of dollars, by providing tools for planning. Groups can consist of any type of at least 10 memberships purchased simultaneously, such as clubs, religious organizations, or families. So all the people in a 10-person Rotary Club could become members for a total of $400.
Give the gift of true peace of mind.
Benefits for your employees or members:
- Lifetime membership - one-time membership dues, no annual premiums
- Free admission to Ducks in a Row, the popular education workshop on after-death options and planning
- Planning tools and guidance on how to share your wishes with family and loved ones
- A compassionate and trustworthy resource about funerals and other after-death arrangements
- An advocate working to protect you at the State and Federal levels
- Access to discounted rates for cremation and burial plans at Contracted Funeral Homes throughout Washington
- 15% discount on all caskets, urns or services offered by the selected funeral home
Benefits for your business or group:
- Feature your organization in PMA's monthly newsletter, with over 23K subscribers
Purchasing business and group memberships saves 20% for 10-19 people ($40/person), or 30% for 20 people or more ($35/person)! For example, employee memberships would cost a business with 10 employees only $400, or one with 20 employees just $700.
Sign up for a business membership by calling 206.325.0489 or emailing email@example.com. People's Memorial Association will provide your company a presentation about PMA membership benefits.