People's Memorial Association provides speakers to community groups interested in funeral education and advocacy. If you're interested in having a presentation for your group, please review these options and contact us with your request:
- Option 1: Ducks in a Row three-hour workshop held on one day. Experts will provide an overview of legal and financial documents, health advance directives and POLST forms, and funeral planning.
- Option 2: Ducks in a Row workshop held on three separate days with one-hour sessions each.
- Option 3: Duck-et List classes. Select one of these topics for a one-hour presentation:
- Health: advance directives, POLST forms, and the Death with Dignity law
- Legal: estate planning including trusts, wills, probates, etc.
- Funeral: options, prices, and planning documents
- Organ donation: how to register for a donation program
For the Ducks in a Row workshops we require a minimum of 20 attendees for locations outside of King County. A 20 person minimum is required for the Duck-et List class on legal information in any location, including King County, because an attorney is present.
For more information on scheduling a presentation for your group, please contact us at 206.325.0489 or firstname.lastname@example.org.